Welcome!

Зарегистрировавшись у нас, вы сможете обсуждать, делиться личными сообщениями с другими членами нашего сообщества.

Регистрируйтесь прямо сейчас!
Wiki/База знаний.

Информация о серверах La2Friends

Костюм Валакаса.

Получи за подписку ВК и ТГ!

Adrenalin

Скачать Adrenalin бота

L2Walker

Скачать Walker бота

Hellbound / Dynasty Set

INKUBUS

Бродяга
Реакции
Admin this is wrong idea.
2k Dark Soul Inside for 1 rec Dynasty random !!!!!!! ???
300 DSI for 1 dynasty part random !!!!!! ???
one full day with 2 party(5 chars each party) i colect 4-5k DSI.
4-5k DSI - 15% ADENA = 4K for random Dynasty recipe, that mean 2 recipes random.
for all 15 recipes(light-heavy-robe) i need 7-8 days. if am lucky 100%, for example you can take 2-3-4 rec from Dynasty Gaiters and don't have any Dynasty BP.
For craft, if i am 100% lucky i need 15 days, to colect each one 2 times, 1 for my book, 1 for attemp to craft.
recipes is 60%..........that mean 9 recipes will be sussed.....for all 15 dynasty armors i need 25 recipes= 12-13 days.
Lets see dynasty parts....60 for 1 craft x15 x 300 DSI= 270.000 DSI - craft failed(180.000) finaly i'll need 450.000 DSI = 90 days !!!!
Lets forget adena(mana pots) and bsss-sss for farming there.......
Lets forget mats and seal stones(cry S, gem S, AA), we can collect easy from spoil, cata's and manor)
For 3 SET'S DYNASTY( 1 Heavy, 1 Light and 1 Robe) we need almost 4 MOUNTHS non stop farming in HB and ofc lucky 100% at craft and collect when we open boxes.

ps: from 28k DSI i got 7+1 recipe's Dynasty and 1.200.000 adena !!!
it was almost 7 days non-stop farm in HB

good luck and have fun.

Последнее редактирование:

And.Adm

Administrator
Команда форума
Administrator
Реакции
4-5k DSI - 15% ADENA = 4K for random Dynasty recipe, that mean 2 recipes random.
for all 15 recipes(light-heavy-robe) i need 7-8 days. if am lucky 100%, for example you can take 2-3-4 rec from Dynasty Gaiters and don't have any Dynasty BP.
For craft, if i am 100% lucky i need 15 days, to colect each one 2 times, 1 for my book, 1 for attemp to craft.
recipes is 60%..........that mean 9 recipes will be sussed.....for all 15 dynasty armors i need 25 recipes= 12-13 days.
Lets see dynasty parts....60 for 1 craft x15 x 300 DSI= 270.000 DSI - craft failed(180.000) finaly i'll need 450.000 DSI = 90 days !!!!
Lets forget mats and seal stones(cry S, gem S, AA), we can collect easy from spoil, cata's and manor)
For 3 SET'S DYNASTY( 1 Heavy, 1 Light and 1 Robe) we need almost 4 MOUNTHS non stop farming in HB and ofc lucky 100% at craft and collect when we open boxes.

good luck and have fun.
well, it's a bot server. How long does it take to complete the quest for the Vark Ketra Alliance? And you can sell recipes, exchange for the right ones. And then everything is like solo players, no trading.

Your suggestions?

And.Adm

Administrator
Команда форума
Administrator
Реакции

good luck and have fun.
At the moment, the DSI is tied to the drop rate, previously there was a fixed amount.

INKUBUS

Бродяга
Реакции
well, it's a bot server. How long does it take to complete the quest for the Vark Ketra Alliance? And you can sell recipes, exchange for the right ones. And then everything is like solo players, no trading.

your suggestions?
ally lvl5 you need 1-2 days and you can have recipes from Quest, almost 10k Quest items with only 1 mage, if you set 4-5 mages you can have 40-50k per day.
but parts only 17 for 1 craft from spoil at fog-mos-ketra-varka, you can have many of this parts only with 1 spoiler.

ништяк

Рыцарь
Реакции
все конечно хорошо, но почему так много свободного места на хб и так мало мобов?

Brock

Бродяга
Реакции
In server description ingame writes that mob in hellbound drop 100 % 1-3 pieces,but they dont drop 100 %

And.Adm

Administrator
Команда форума
Administrator
Реакции
Обновлено

ништяк

Рыцарь
Реакции
дак и не написано нигде что и как с мобов падает)
так что нет описания дропа и шанса)

Сверху